SOLD JL 8w1 in truck box for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

FineLinePimpin
10+ year member

Stuck in WV
Just as it says...im putting up for sale a JL 8w1 in a JL truck type box....i bought it last year used it for about 2 months then put it in the closet...it only has 75 watts going to it now i need to get rid of it. 50 BUCKS SHIPPED TO ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES. Let me know with offers anyone...i will consider all resonable ones. I can post pics if anyone wants then...on small tear in corner of the carpet ont he box where one of my roommates cats used it for a scratching post in my closet. Thanks,

Vince

You can find my references on ebay...check under FineLineMtrsprts. and here are some pics. the corner i said where the cats scratched it is barely even noticeable..its just slightly more furry i guess you could say

The coke can is just for size reference and the second pic is the kinda fuzzy corner from the cats...let me know what you guys wanna do..im willing to work on this with anyone....i do prefer paypal though

oh ok you could be right...i never was a JL fan and didnt realize what it was....so sorry guys for misleading anyone...its still up for sale. Im not even sure what the difference is between a w1 and w0. let me know guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.