JL 12w6 question

Participant count
  • Participant list

kgcolbyIII
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So i'm almost done with my second fiberglass box, i tested it to be 3CF(ish) after displacement of the sub. Since my last box was only 1.5 total for both ha.

Iv been reading all over people put them in 1.5 sealed each but JL website say 1.25.....

They also say for ported they should be 2.25cf each. If i turned my box ported how horrible will it sound since ill be about 1CF off.

If i still dont like the way they sound ill just sell the subs and get something that can take advantage of 3cf ported and add a tube

will not get anywhere near as loud as it will be suffocated in that small box...ur better off leaving them in big sealed like u have now then porting them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.