Jeremy's Build Log....

Jesus, who cares! Some of you people need to lighten up some. I am sure he did this as a joke and probably sitting back laughing at some of you getting your panties in a wad. I personally think it is funny and congrads on the new landscape. I miss doing it myself when I had my house, was a lot of fun and relaxing.

Also he made it legit with the deadened doors. Christ, people are too funnay!

Hey, tell your brother he has a couple PMs about the speakers he is getting from me.

Jesus, who cares! Some of you people need to lighten up some. I am sure he did this as a joke and probably sitting back laughing at some of you getting your panties in a wad. I personally think it is funny and congrads on the new landscape. I miss doing it myself when I had my house, was a lot of fun and relaxing.

Hey, tell your brother he has a couple PMs about the speakers he is getting from me.
yah this was kind of a joke, but i'm going to be doing more pics for the hell of it....it'll give u guys that get on the forums every 1hr something to look at

i'll txt him right now....he works nights so he sleeps pretty good during the day.

When we do his FI BTL d1 18 ....sundown 3000 build we'll post pictures n stuff.

What are you, 16 years old? There's off topic sections on this website. I didn't come into a car audio build log forum to read about landscaping.

Okay, so i missed a couple of pics....time just flies when your out there doing all that work.

So I'll catch those of you who are following this upto speed:

Sunday: we planted the shrubs, then lined it with the Pro Liner that we had bought from Costco(which is a extremely good deal btw) and laid out the bricks.

When we got down to the light pole that is basically a land divider, we found they had an electrical box for that light pole barried in there, so we decided to go ahead and brick around it and we'll just put rocks over it so the city can still find it somewhat easily.

Here is a long view to the to the light pole

Monday:

Went to another local nursery that was a bit bigger then the first...has a lot more of a selection....looked around noticed everything was a bit more expensive...so we kept looking and found some trees we liked, ended up buying a Jaquemonti Birch, we'll use it as a shade tree. So we had to rip out our first attempt at planting a starter tree....which obviously didn't work out.

As we kept working, we decided to redo a portion of our back yard (which after 2yrs i've finally got the grass in decent shape).

Today (weds.) my girlfriend went and got some flowers and a tree that she liked and planted them in the back section as u see here...this will be covered with Pro liner as well and bricked for E-Z mowing

And yes i know my fence slots are crooked...hahhaa, everytime i look at them it drives me nutz......

This was our first house, a brand spankin new one built in 05', it came with a cement driveway, porch, and a small concrete slab for a back patio. I'm learning everything the hard way, but all experience is good experience...or so i think. And the BBQ is one i'm giving to my mom, just havent gotten around to it.

Ok, the idea behind this is, as we progress to the end, the whole front yard will be outlined with bricks to seperate the grass from the rocks/plants....what this allows is for me to just put one of my mower wheels onto the bricks and do my outline like that, i'll still have to weedwack along my fence but thats roughly 15ft. does that make sense?

What are you, 16 years old? There's off topic sections on this website. I didn't come into a car audio build log forum to read about landscaping.
Well, yes i am 16yrs old buying my first house.....[iNSERT]sarcasm[/iNSERT]

well, i think u def. have a point but i'd be afraid to kill either of my neighbors grass and i want grass upto my fence line, etc etc . I honestly think that i get crap weed seeds in my irrigation water....so i'm constantly spraying 2-4d and fertilizing with some 20-10-5 sulfate.

How does me posting what I stated make me 16 years old? It's you dumb asses like yourself getting all pissed off over somthing like this. Really are you mad? Did you say to yourself, "OMG, how dare you post something like this in the car audio build section!"

I mean go smoke some weed or something and chill! That or go jump off cliff. You choose.

Also, I am sooooooooo but hurt from your meanie post to me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Those shrubs look bad as they arent on center. The rock is a horrible idea, I would have went with ceddar chips. The brick will settle and warp and you will probably have to fix alot of that edging after a short period of time, as I am sure you didnt compact the dirt or use some sort of class 5 base........?

I like the divider. The rocks on top of the roll will defintely help keep weeds/grass from intruding onto ur shrubs.

I also like the little corner in ur backyard that your gf did. Looks really good.

So that tree in the front isnt there anymore? Or what? I kinda liked it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.