Jeep won’t start when amp is hooked up

Never said there was.
Your continuing a stupid discussion....end thread.

Back to OP's topic.
You were telling OP that his problem is grounding to his seat bolts. You posted a picture of how to do it "right" that's no better if not worse. Hurry up and backpetal on that one.

OP's problem isn't related to his amp almost guaranteed, I explained this back on page 1. HU won't even power up while starting much less the amp. Whatever else he did when he "unplugged the amp and it started" is probably a clue but I don't think he is coming back.

You were telling OP that his problem is grounding to his seat bolts. You posted a picture of how to do it "right" that's no better if not worse. Hurry up and backpetal on that one.
OP's problem isn't related to his amp almost guaranteed, I explained this back on page 1. HU won't even power up while starting much less the amp. Whatever else he did when he "unplugged the amp and it started" is probably a clue but I don't think he is coming back.
Wtf? Your the one that requested a pic of my ground....now your twisting things a bit. I wasn't trying to show off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.