jeep grand cherokee 4 12" type r's

That box design has to be one of the most idiotic I have seen in a good while. You gonna put some square wheels on your ride too?
if you think that then come up with something for me. 43 wide, 24 deep and no more than 17 high. and vented. since you think that

i dont know much about building walls, but shouldnt the subs be facing the front? why would you face the subs to the rear and seal off?

How about CRX style box? Like So.... Mines 8.4cuft Tuned 34hz.... Gets pretty loud... 145's 146's on music... 4x 12's... 2k watts

TruckSystem007.jpg

TruckSystem113.jpg

since you guys know everything why dont you help. thats what these forums are for. not tellin people they ****. these sites pretty much piss me off

everyone already said to aim subs and port to the front, or subs up port back.. but you just keep sayin this is the way you want it.

ya they say that. but they dont give box dimensions or port size or anything like that. all of that would help out. something that i can look off of and build a box. thats help

**** isnt free man. You can pay someone to build you a proper enclosure and then you build it. It's the way it works.

I would do a slot port, subs up port back for what you have. You'll have plenty more output than what you currently do with the box you have.

What amplifier(s) are you running?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.