Jbl...phd....cdt

I'm telling you, the clear winner is PHD. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I really like the fb series, if you have a ton of mounting depth, the fb pros might be a better idea. For only $30 more the midbass gain is insane, with great clarity on the top end still.

CDT's MX Designs sets are priced lower than other well known brands, feature-for-feature. They are the only brand with a wide assortment of options to make a 2-way set into a 3-way by simply adding 1 pair of speakers and changing some switches. whitedragon, if you have hands on experience with any of the new products CDT has released in the last 2 years, of which there are many, I would like to hear your feedback. I will forward constructive criticism to the owner of the company.

Really liking the phd 6.1 pros. Would a ppi 900.4 amp be enough to run them? Also with a clarion cz702 or 80prs. Not sure what HU but the substage will be a single sa-8 pushed by a mono amp around 600-750 watts.

Okay thanks. I heard the cz702 has a gloss finish, so its hard to read during the daytime? If thats the case id go with the 80prs. Does the 80 come with the mic or do i need to buy that seperate?

Okay thanks. I heard the cz702 has a gloss finish, so its hard to read during the daytime? If thats the case id go with the 80prs. Does the 80 come with the mic or do i need to buy that seperate?
It comes with an autotune mic, and a bluetooth mic.

Well due to recent bills, I cannot spend the 300-350 anymore. I can only budget in around 200-250 for the front stage. Keep in mind I still need to buy the 80prs, amp kit, amps and subs.

Looks to be down to the JBL MS62c or IDs or HATs. Unless Im missing a component set I should look into. Im running passive because I know nothing about active and my tuning (crossover points, slope, etc) skills are not there yet. Any new help will be appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.