its_ray_ray= Stupid Reatard That Sells Fraud Stuffs

whatever now its my fault guess everybody dont know why this thread has started. If everyone could stfu and mind there business and adding there 2 cents then the thread would not have came this long. Ray i will take the lost and i will never buy again which i know u really dont care if this gets settle or not. All u guys is E-Thug Pussiez wish i could catch your faggoot Azzez in Person sumtimes u judge a person too fast. Goodbye thread and may u get long as fawk i wouldnt care
a few posts up didnt the guy offer you a refund? i dont get what the problem is anymore.

anyone have any idea what i should do here? i'm offering a refund. and he wont accept. i have been getting pm's of him wanting free stuff or money to clear my name. does anyone have any clue what to do here?
whatever now its my fault guess everybody dont know why this thread has started. If everyone could stfu and mind there business and adding there 2 cents then the thread would not have came this long. Ray i will take the lost and i will never buy again which i know u really dont care if this gets settle or not. All u guys is E-Thug Pussiez wish i could catch your faggoot Azzez in Person sumtimes u judge a person too fast. Goodbye thread and may u get long as fawk i wouldnt care
He offered you a refund but instead your just going to "take the lost"? (Assuming you meant "loss") Why? He just offered to give you your money back and your going to pass that up? You sir are an idiot

Dany probably did destroy the amp like he said and when Ray said he wanted it back in the same condition decided he didnt want the money any more.

Dany probably did destroy the amp like he said and when Ray said he wanted it back in the same condition decided he didnt want the money any more.
I don't understand that either, so what if he got screwed and got sent the wrong amp. Even if he can't use it, he could sell it and recoup some of his money, why the **** would he just destroy it? Seems really childish to me...

I don't understand that either, so what if he got screwed and got sent the wrong amp. Even if he can't use it, he could sell it and recoup some of his money, why the **** would he just destroy it? Seems really childish to me...
I think we've concluded that he's in the range of 13-15 years old.

Then maybe you should have pm'd him, or emailed him...or even called him? I mean...you made a thread...did you expect people to NOT post in it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

hmm, so you pmed me from you other name on here and want to buy my dd z2hv...why?
What's his other name? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

ok im still interested or not need a Z2 ASAP for my 2 new DD9918s i will be picking up soon. So long work im willing to buy so please just send me your paypal so i can get it ASAP and run my new system

why must you pm me with your other name?

i just dont understand, id like to sell that amp. But for all i know hes trying to play a fast one on me. And he cant even speak in english sentences.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

danyopjr

10+ year member
Ay Be Be
danyopjr
Waianae,Oahu
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies