its_ray_ray= Stupid Reatard That Sells Fraud Stuffs

danyopjr
10+ year member

Ay Be Be
Waianae,Oahu
its_ray_ray is a big time rip off. If you saw his post saying he has a MTX TA7804 for sale u would think that was it was but as it came to my house today it came as a TA7402 2 channel amp. I filed a claim on paypal and paypal said they cant do nuthin about it since its not a item bought on Ebay(That way Gaay). So now im stuck with a stupid blown MTX TA7402 instead of the 7804 model. I suggest you guys to never buy from him because he doesn'y even know what he is selling(Retard)

Ad to MTX TA7804 as stated in the Ad and link where he's asking everyone what to do... What a Dummbb Azz

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php/437211-Blown-MTX-TA7804

of course i did and he wroted on paypal after i filed the dispute "I have stated in the ad its a MTX 7402" which we all can read clearly it states MTX TA7804

So send that to paypal. They should still help you whether it's ebay or not. You need to wise up on these transactions man. There are tons of people out to rip you off on here, and this is the second time for you in your short time here.

if u read on the first post it says i have filed a paypal dispute but they went in favor of him just caz he said he was selling a MTX Ta7402 in ad when it doesnt. And i have been on here from way before but when i lived in HI and shipping price is to high i stopped comin on so im not a Newb

Yup but guy i talked to at paypal said they cant do nothin since its a non ebay purchase guess im stuck with it. i wonder how i can blow the fawker up for the hell of it since im lookin to run two or more RD D9s. Might just have to wait till i go home and buy sum fireworks caz hawaii all legal lol

no problem but fawk it already just gonna bite em. Any ideas how to smoke the resistors? l dont have cheap subs to run at low ohms had sum 15" cvrs before but blew that biotches up already

no problem but fawk it already just gonna bite em. Any ideas how to smoke the resistors? l dont have cheap subs to run at low ohms had sum 15" cvrs before but blew that biotches up already
I think you should wait for his response before blowing up the amp. Cuz if you do, then you will be SOL for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

danyopjr

10+ year member
Ay Be Be
danyopjr
Waianae,Oahu
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies