its_ray_ray= Stupid Reatard That Sells Fraud Stuffs

1) OP = dumb for trying to get his $$$ back before shipping the amp AFTER saying he was going to damage the amp

2) OP = cant type

3) OP = acts like a 8 year old tough guy to anyone and everyone that posts.

OP, thanks for showing your true self, i wont ever be doing business with you, and im guessing no one else will either.

Trust me plugit in yo ass my vehicles worth way more then your amps. Why u goto pick on my ef hatch. i rather have vehicles then amps it will take me way farther then ur amps

I could care less and i can type and speak proper english but its just the way i type on here. this thread got out of hand just because of my dayum typing. And btw none of u pussiez neva pmd me just talk shet. As for now ima just ignore all u azzes just keep on talkin i never fawked wit any of u guys before and now seems like no one cares about what this thread was about and was not about having a proper typing

anyone have any idea what i should do here? i'm offering a refund. and he wont accept. i have been getting pm's of him wanting free stuff or money to clear my name. does anyone have any clue what to do here?

Ray I wouldnt do anything until he ships it back and in the same exact condition you sent it in. Hes already said he was going to destroy the amp. If he did that was his choice and hes out the cash. If he sends it back and its in the condition you shipped in then give a full refund. Or if hes willing to keep the amp give him the price difference between the MTX 7802 and the 7804.

Ray I wouldnt do anything until he ships it back and in the same exact condition you sent it in. Hes already said he was going to destroy the amp. If he did that was his choice and hes out the cash. If he sends it back and its in the condition you shipped in then give a full refund. Or if hes willing to keep the amp give him the price difference between the MTX 7802 and the 7804.
agreed...this guy acts like hes 10 years old...

this.

ops a douche.

ive done bus. with you and havent had a problem along with many others that have posted in this thread.

I could care less and i can type and speak proper english but its just the way i type on here. this thread got out of hand just because of my dayum typing. And btw none of u pussiez neva pmd me just talk shet. As for now ima just ignore all u azzes just keep on talkin i never fawked wit any of u guys before and now seems like no one cares about what this thread was about and was not about having a proper typing
lawl, wut?

OP, maybe if you would stop tryin to be all gangsta and ballin people wouldn't give you such crap.

Grow up.

whatever now its my fault guess everybody dont know why this thread has started. If everyone could stfu and mind there business and adding there 2 cents then the thread would not have came this long. Ray i will take the lost and i will never buy again which i know u really dont care if this gets settle or not. All u guys is E-Thug Pussiez wish i could catch your faggoot Azzez in Person sumtimes u judge a person too fast. Goodbye thread and may u get long as fawk i wouldnt care

Dany stop acting like some hardcore internet *******. Thats why nobody is willing to help you. If you would just take your own advice and STFU this would have been solved already, but you just keep having verbal diarrhea.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

danyopjr

10+ year member
Ay Be Be
danyopjr
Waianae,Oahu
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies