Abc123Abc is a shady character!

twistedchild420
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
East,TX
So i buy a IPOD touch from the dude....he said it was in good condition and worked fine.....well he was right about half of that....the thing won't hold a charge...dies 2 mins after you unplug it....i pm'd him asking what can we do about this situation.....he says it was working fine before he shipped it.....felt i should have got a partial refund or something.....all i'm saying is dude is SHADY........buyer beware!

Yep....bad business....wouldn't be so bad if i just kept it in the car.....but i was gonna troll while at work! He could have told me from jump street! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

The battery couldnt be damaged in shipping, and those dont just die without warning.

It sounds like he sold it because he knew it wasnt holding a charge.

Those have to be replaced by Apple and they arent cheap.

You're owed either a full refund or a battery replacement at his expense.

The battery couldnt be damaged in shipping, and those dont just die without warning.

This x 1,000

Me- Yo bro we got a small problem.....this Ipod doesn't hold a charge! What can we do to resolve this issue?

Him - ? sorry to hear that.. ipod worked 100% when i had it. maybe its because of being shipped in the cold weather or something, maybe let it warm up a few days? hmm i dk what to say cuz it worked perfectly fine the few months i had it for. possibly you could do a software update, that may help. i dk man

Me - I'll give it a couple days...might have gotten cold....time will tell

me - Say man....this thing still will not hold a charge.......this is bad business man.

Him- im sorry the ipod worked perfecty fine when i had it just a week ago. i dk what to tell you

This niqqa here

I bought my battery from ebay, about $9. did it myself. I do think he should have said the battery doesn't hold a charge it's normal for it to happen and definatley a reason for someone to sell, it can be fixed though. I had the 30gb video, i hear the new video's are a lot harder to replace the battery.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

twistedchild420

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
twistedchild420
East,TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies