It's time again- Vote for Good Guy of the Month

Originally posted by Mark_ab My vote goes to Josh for his Shalacking of Chris....good stuff to read!
Lol, that thread is hilarious - as well as informative //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

I CHANGED MY VOTE, I VOTE FOR IFANDORBUTS....CAUSE IF HE DOESNT GIVE ME MY 100 BUCKS BACK, WELL - WE WONT GO THERE...

CHECK OUT THE FLAME SECTION.

- STEVE

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That would be fantastic! Id love to see the skills involved here. It always intrigues me to see some customizing from small and detailed to large...
If the amp is already part of the unit, with the amp built in, you would need a power supply, something like this: Or sell that amp amp and...
Im not a fan of S.Down, and everyone knows why. I wouldnt buy a screw from them. #1. The enclosure is everything when it comes to the performance...
I plan to, I’m just wondering about the power difference. 160 watts to maybe 70. I’m hoping it’ll still be strong enough for my sub stage.
Build currently on hold, waiting on a custom voice coil. The former isnt tall enough for the new setup. On the plus side the motor has 3.25" of...

About this thread

RangerMan

Premium Member
Premium Member
RangerMan
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date