Is this possible or am i going overboard !!

kid4life

Some one at work is selling 3 MTX 10" Subs in a box along with a MTX 6000 series amp...

my question is can i install the above along with what i have below ?

Head unit : Pioneer DEH-P8400MP

Amp 1 : Bazooka 4-Channel Amplifier Brand/Model: BAZ EL460

Amp 2 : BAZOOKA 1-Channel Amplifier Brand/Model: BAZ EL1500

Subs : 2 * Infinity 10 in. Car Subwoofer Brand/Model: INI 1020W

Front Speakers : 2 * Infinity 5 x 7 in. 2-Way Car Speaker Brand/Model: INI 5752CF

Back Speakers : PIONEER 6 x 9 in. 3-Way Car Speaker Brand/Model: PIO TSA6975

r u plannin to get rid of ur infinity subs, or u wanna run the infinity subs + the MTX?

if u r plannin to replace the infinity for MTX yeah y not, but infinity subs might be better, depending which models for each subs.

Originally posted by Matador r u plannin to get rid of ur infinity subs, or u wanna run the infinity subs + the MTX?

if u r plannin to replace the infinity for MTX yeah y not, but infinity subs might be better, depending which models for each subs.

Actually i was thinking of just adding in the MTX subs and amp..... is that even possible.... if so... what would be the post configuration of the subs in the trunk ( 99 Olds intrigue )

thanks for your help !!

Cheers

well, if you mixed them, it could do one of two things: It could sound like total ass, or it could sound a lot better. When you mix two types of subs like that they tend to cancel certain things out of each other. They could cancel out the bad thing, or it could cancel out the good things, i have seen both. You could also make it look cool depending on how you set it up. It is all in the install.

no that seriously looks gay regardless of how it sounds....why not spend the money and buy the same ones insead of different???makes no sense

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.