is this going to hit hard?

To the OP maybe look into getting a kicker zx750 for an amp, they float around on here pretty cheap 150-200, I also had a planet audio vx2200d and it was a solid inexpensive amp that put out ~ 1800rms at 1ohm . Fi BL lets just say one 15", a PKD amp wiring kit, an extra battery, then either build your own box or get someone on here to build it.

Amp- either zx750 or planet audio vx2200d ~$200

Sub- Fi BL ~$300

Wiring-PKD Amp kit ~$130

Extra battery ~$200

Box (if built yourself) ~40 (someone else builds it) ~$200

So roughly it adds up to about $850 and you should have a pretty good set up

i look at half of the smart ass comments you guys leave like your some stereo gods... and im sure there are a few of you know whats up but for the most part your a bunch of smartass dumbshits so if your not gonna help the guy quit trying to be funny

My first setup was three 10" Type E's on a Memphis 1000D.

Single 4's, ran at 1.33, and yes, I blew up about ten of the woofers. I will honestly say, that was just from daily abuse with too much power for the subs - gains were correctly set.

If you overpower your subs, then you need to detune your amps.

Your amps will not do 1,000 watts.

You need to, as stated, read. Then when you get done doing that, do it some more.

Good luck since you decided to flame me when I wanted to help you buddy

i have 2 sony 1000 watt xplode amps 400 rms a piece if i run them into 2 volfenhag 15 dvc 600 watt rms a piece 4 0hm will it be sufficient on the power and can i turn the gain all the way up? and i know volfenhag gets a bad rap but iv heard them so i want them they are just cheap cause there is low overhead like rockford fosgate!
i think it'll hit an honest 145db, not on a termlab but on a megatron meter.

My first setup was three 10" Type E's on a Memphis 1000D.
Single 4's, ran at 1.33, and yes, I blew up about ten of the woofers. I will honestly say, that was just from daily abuse with too much power for the subs - gains weren't correctly set.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

lol my first system is a ADHC3 18 n a Kole Audio Amp 3200x1ohm(I know they are over rated) with kicker speakers

its all going into a 88 benz that i got for 1k LOL

my sound system>car

to the OP: you came here asking if your system hit, am i right?

then you later stated in your video that your **** was uber loud and hurt your ears. so, like stated earlier you answered your own question. but, thats your opinion. this forum has lots of people that compete, and spend less money in the longrun buying something quality. so coming in here asking that and then telling us your **** bangs makes you look like a douche bag to alot of members here. its kind of like going into nascar with a pinto saying your gonna smoke thier asses. btw i am in no way trying to be a prick to you, but maybe this 15th informative post about this very same subject may get across to you. if it doesn't, i have no more to say to you.

maybe if you came in asking for advice to how your setup up is instead of telling us your an OG from teh hoods whose **** be banging liek non stop yo because yo woffers and amps be balla status!, we would have been nicer and helped you out, but you came here like an ******* and a douchebag, thus you got treated as one. Hope you learn, read, then learn more

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.