is this going to hit hard?

Wow, someone comes on here seeking knowledge, and most of you mock him and his equipment. Sad part is, none of you will admit you started with a Lanzar amp and thought it was the coolest thing in the world.

dlow265, as far as your equipment goes, it's very low end. It's difficult to say if it would truly hit hard because low end equipment like that exaggerates it's numbers. If the subs you have can even handle 300 watts a piece, then yes it might rumble your car a bit. It may not have that clean punch, but it will make a rumble like noise. Running your Sony amps at full tilt, meaning the gain all the way up, will put a lot of tax on an already low budget amp. It could potentially lead to it's death.

If you already bought the equipment, I'd say just test it out. Try running the subs with only half gain. Like I saw someone recommend, get more familiar with the forums to learn more, then you might get the itch to upgrade and will be better informed.

If you need any advice, feel free to PM me.

And if you have money to blow, why are you buying the cheapest shit and bragging about it on the internet?
i just like 2 buy cheaper systems iv heard the badd ass ones and its not worth the money for anymore bass than i want its all my ears can handle i always cant hear very good for an hr or so after bangin my ****

To Op, hey to help u out dont set your amps gains all the way up. the gains on your amp are for matching the volts coming from your HU. Keep your signal clean, then you might not blow your subs.

holy hell this guy is a ****ing idiot. he thinks volfenhag is better than rockford because his xplode amps are way to powerful??!!!

**** me running.

That's all that matters... now you can stop asking stupid questions since you've already answered your original question. I normally try to help but in a case like this, you deserve the flames. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
I think this gentlemen thought that his sounds where like Gillette(the best a man can get) I myself kind of thought the same thing when I joined CA but I humbled myself real quick when I saw other peoples setup in the photo gallery

Maybe this young buck should go there and, I'm sure he would come back with a different attitude .

Just so you know, the way those Volfs are waving is bad. A guy I work with had 2 15" volfs and talked alot of smack. So I let him listen to my 2 10" CVRs. He now owns his own Kickers. The extra money you spend on better equipment will save you money in the end. Dont just buy crap to spend money. Thats just dumb.

Ok your subs shouldn't be flexing like that. If you just take a little bit of time and actually buy good things. Maybe a Fi BL or something and a good amp to push it you're system will turn out alright. Also, ditch the cap and get a battery
what like an extra battery or a new battery and if its an etra battery would i have to charge it all the time

holy hell this guy is a ****ing idiot. he thinks volfenhag is better than rockford because his xplode amps are way to powerful??!!!

**** me running.
yeah i do they are too powerful for the subs rms bridged it twice the recomended power for the subs

i just like 2 buy cheaper systems iv heard the badd ass ones and its not worth the money for anymore bass than i want its all my ears can handle i always cant hear very good for an hr or so after bangin my ****
I've always enjoyed a nice budget setup myself. But,you can do a lot better than sony and volfenhagen for little cash. That's why I suggested you do some research and obtain some decent equipment on whatever budget you have. Whatever works for you though...

yeah i do they are too powerful for the subs rms bridged it twice the recomended power for the subs
Your sony amp probably only does half of its rms rating. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif You're killing your subs with distortion caused by clipping...

I've always enjoyed a nice budget setup myself. But,you can do a lot better than sony and volfenhagen for little cash. That's why I suggested you do some research and obtain some decent equipment on whatever budget you have. Whatever works for you though...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/search.gif.e79a63b2b580b39b282dff402646b704.gif

except for the fact that thats not 1000rms its 1000peak. maybe a couple hundred watts rms. the reason you blew your subs is because you cranked your gain and clipped them to death. and FYI volfenhags are pretty much the worst sub ever made.

Well, if you are all about something just making loud bass noise, then I guess what equipment you get doesn't matter. Point is, you can get a lot cleaner and controlled bass with better equipment. It's not just about loud, it's about adding clarity, functionality, practicality, and reliability.

Your sony amp probably only does half of its rms rating. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif You're killing your subs with distortion caused by clipping...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

To op, for the love of god just read around alittle bit and buy some better stuff. not puting you down or anything bud i know you can do way better with the same or alittle more money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.