is this going to hit hard?

dlow265
10+ year member

i have 2 sony 1000 watt xplode amps 400 rms a piece if i run them into 2 volfenhag 15 dvc 600 watt rms a piece 4 0hm will it be sufficient on the power and can i turn the gain all the way up? and i know volfenhag gets a bad rap but iv heard them so i want them they are just cheap cause there is low overhead like rockford fosgate!

Oh god....

No you cant turn the gain all the way up.

And I guess it could get loud.....should have found this place sooner lol

did you already buy ur stuff

make sure you tape X's across all your windows with duct tape so the glass doesn't shatter everywhere. like when done for hurricanes and such.
GREAT idea, ive had to replace my windows the first two times i turned mine up, then i decided to go windowless

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.