Is this a good battery diagram/battery bank

It wouldn't hurt though to have both //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Well if it's easy to make another run up front that's cool. Otherwise keep it simple. No worth the big ga price imo

Maybe they are not sure. I know i would not want to mess up wiring a battery in my car. Never hurts to ask.
Well another thing is think about the batteries in a remote. How they are stacked. + to - then + to -. Some might get confused about that?

thanks buck and bush...as for prime its ok... je ne comprend pas battery wiring...lol
wow, you're nice! Verbs are pretty rough in french and you have it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Maybe they are not sure. I know i would not want to mess up wiring a battery in my car. Never hurts to ask.
It also doesn't hurt to use the Search button.

This question has been asked a myriad of times.

And there are also a lot of diagrams that properly show it. In fact, the OP posted another diagram that we approved before.

I don't see anything wrong with this. I just love to keep my ground wire short for less resistance.
Ya but with say 2 or 3 wires vs. 1, resistance would be less, no? And that would be another reason for running wires from the ground upfront, less resistance than the frame?

It also doesn't hurt to use the Search button.This question has been asked a myriad of times.

And there are also a lot of diagrams that properly show it. In fact, the OP posted another diagram that we approved before.
That is true.

Ya but with say 2 or 3 wires vs. 1, resistance would be less, no? And that would be another reason for running wires from the ground upfront, less resistance than the frame?
Except if you're into big spl comp and .1db gain , I don't think the small resistance difference is worth paying 5$/feet for 0ga.

at least that's what **** wire cost over here

I don't see anything wrong with this. I just love to keep my ground wire short for less resistance.
x2 unless you are competing in db drag where your car has to be off. Keep it simple. I would do a single power and a single ground to the back battery. and then ground both batts to the chassis and also run a short cable from the 2 -'s in the back too. keep everything with as little resistance as possible

wow, you're nice! Verbs are pretty rough in french and you have it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
haha i take french but im not doing so hot in it...

It also doesn't hurt to use the Search button.This question has been asked a myriad of times.

yeah sorry guys...

i dont have a frame...unibody...man what am i talking about

Except if you're into big spl comp and .1db gain , I don't think the small resistance difference is worth paying 5$/feet for 0ga.
at least that's what **** wire cost over here
Oh I forgot you're in Canada. I have a lot of 2-3 runs of 0 gauge laying around so I could go ground crazy.

x2 unless you are competing in db drag where your car has to be off. Keep it simple. I would do a single power and a single ground to the back battery. and then ground both batts to the chassis and also run a short cable from the 2 -'s in the back too. keep everything with as little resistance as possible
so u want me to do both as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

hrtbrk1

5,000+ posts
1ManWreckinCrew
hrtbrk1
Boomer Sooner, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date