Is there something better and hits harder than a 12" HCCA?

Orion+Hcca+15+Ascendant+Audio+SMD+18+CarAudioBuildsDotblogspotDotcom.jpg

check out sundown audio, Fi audio, ssa, mmatts, AA, there is soooo much out there man, just read up on stuff.. get you a 12'nightshade you will be very happy lol.. or a 12'juggernaught or a 12'btl there is so much better out there.

Yeah i know, im still new too this game i just got into it like a month ago or so. But thanks

check out sundown audio, Fi audio, ssa, mmatts, AA, there is soooo much out there man, just read up on stuff.. get you a 12'nightshade you will be very happy lol.. or a 12'juggernaught or a 12'btl there is so much better out there.

Since we are on this topic, Anyone had experience with t3 audio? Apparently the TSNS is one crazzy *** sub
t3 is a good company...tsns is a pretty tight sub... the motor is what really makes it, but you can call up T3 and talk to ed for all of your tech questions... that man knows more about car audio than most can hope to learn in a few lifetimes

i cant wait till the HCCA nut huggers come in here talking about no mechanical limit and 4 inches of excursion and it takes more power then any other and blah blah blah....just like every other hcca thread

as far as subs i would take over the hcca i would go with an eclipse 9122 or the SSA Zcon even tho i havent heard one yet or the IA warden if u have the monies

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.