Is sundown audio really that amazing?

I would say Sundown's amps are more amazing than their subs.

200.4... I think it's currently the biggest "normal" 4 channel amp on the market.
The 200.4 does look really impressive...I'd love to have a couple, I'm just too poor. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Customers tend to be pretty satisfied.
Count Me in. Running two Sa-12s on an Audiopipe ap18001d and it sounds clean and murders lows in my 32hz box "Very painful to listen to on low notes". Had type r's on a JBL bp1201 and the Sa's put them to shame.

I love my little sa10s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif i think i'm in a couple of those vids in the sundown WIN thread...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have run the SA8s a couple times in different boxes and tuning, different amounts of power etc, but the last time I ran them on 1500 daily and they never sounded bad or acted like it was too much, mind you double rated power. I havent been able to break them and tehy have never let me down and really for what I paid for them, best buy will sell you a pair of Rockford P1s, bring any set of P1s that beat out some SA8s and ill lick your butthole. also most competitors here will run DC or American Bass or whatever sub they can, but 99% of the time they have them on some SAZ amps.

I have run the SA8s a couple times in different boxes and tuning, different amounts of power etc, but the last time I ran them on 1500 daily and they never sounded bad or acted like it was too much, mind you double rated power. I havent been able to break them and tehy have never let me down and really for what I paid for them, best buy will sell you a pair of Rockford P1s, bring any set of P1s that beat out some SA8s and ill lick your butthole. also most competitors here will run DC or American Bass or whatever sub they can, but 99% of the time they have them on some SAZ amps.
challenge-accepted.jpg

I would say Sundown's amps are more amazing than their subs.
200.4... I think it's currently the biggest "normal" 4 channel amp on the market.
For now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Once our new frame series is all tooled up that will open up alot of possibilities !

I will take high end DDs mts SHW and atomic subs over the sa subs in a heartbeat.. but it is just preference. all of the subs i have named are very comparable depending on what configurations you get

Never really cared about Sundown but after blowing two Crunch GP3k's I decided to try a "quality" amp and got a 2500D in a trade. Been running it for about a month now and I have to say I like it. So far it's withstood my apparently harsh conditions just fine. And I kind of like any company who's owner is willing to come to online forums and defend his product, so yeah, I think Sundown really is that amazing :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.