Is sundown audio really that amazing?

Jacob, do you run your own nightshades in your car?
Depends on what box I'm using -- I have several boxes for the CRX and the Jeep. Right now the CRX is empty sub-wise pending some prototype 8s and the Jeep has 4x Z v.2 12s. Best peak score, though, was single 15 box on one NS v.2 15" in the Jeep.

Credence assembled the SD-1 and SD-1 v.2 lines for us to our spec -- so yes, they share some similarities with other Credence drivers.
SD-1 v.2 compared to linked Credence drivers is actually quite a bit different as was mentioned -- frame is exact same, though.
kiss my @ss fewkers i posted that because this be my babies daddy

I think so! I just bought my first set of Sundown subs...I'm on my 2nd Sundown amp (upgraded from the 1500)....And I'm 100% sold...Everything is OVER built...And Customer Service...Well, just look at who's posted on this thread...The owner...Enough said!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.