is it ok to mix subs?

I run 4 different 12's. One funky pup, one pyle, one pyramid and one xplod for the lows. Gives me a nice mix of SQ and SPL and I get a lot of people dropping jaws over how hard my **** pounds yet still has very high SQ.

Does not look the best but I pwn at a competitions.

All the woofers would (probably) require different amounts of power and hit at different frequencies. Not only that, but most subs require different amounts of airspace as well.

I run 4 different 12's. One funky pup, one pyle, one pyramid and one xplod for the lows. Gives me a nice mix of SQ and SPL and I get a lot of people dropping jaws over how hard my **** pounds yet still has very high SQ.
Dang sounds nice what kind of amp do you have pushing them?

for some reason i dont belive you.

i no this is a bad idea but can someone tell me why?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.