is bass breaking your car yet ?

my 1st system i had 1 600 amp with a mtx 4500(it was in a trunker 96' intrepid)..nothing bad just knocked off my rear view mirror lol...2nd system 1000 watt amp with a borrowed type r 15 ****ed up my sun roof and also made all the plastic **** on the rear view mirror to come loose and now the little wires,plastic stuff just make anoying sounds of mine chevy TB 02...getting a system is some serious responsibility and bussiness...lol

my 1st system i had 1 600 amp with a mtx 4500(it was in a trunker 96' intrepid)..nothing bad just knocked off my rear view mirror lol...2nd system 1000 watt amp with a borrowed type r 15 ****ed up my sun roof and also made all the plastic **** on the rear view mirror to come loose and now the little wires,plastic stuff just make anoying sounds of mine chevy TB 02...getting a system is some serious responsibility and bussiness...lol
Put a system in a friends TB, roof supports rattle like hell in the rear towards the hatch. And it blows taillight bulbs alot.

Put a system in a friends TB, roof supports rattle like hell in the rear towards the hatch. And it blows taillight bulbs alot.
good thing mine didnt blew anything but it flexed the **** outa the hatch also and i had the woofa almost for a month...from all the flex on the roof it ****ed up my sun roof..now the sun roof wont open or anything at all....(gota get that fixed)...

The body mount directly under my downfire sub in the truck is rattling like hell now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ive caused a 3 inch rip in the metal of my drivers door in one spot by the glass and a small rip by the window crank, broken both mirrors, and as of a week or so ago i have blown the whole gasket out of the top of the windshiled , to where now you can lightly push on the top of the glass and see daylight

Lets not even go there. My fawking van is crumbling to pieces. Im not even at 18v yet... And still barely ever turn it past 1/2 bass even when demoing.
I feel sorry for ANY vehicle in a 50ft. radius of your slamvan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

holy crap, alot of you guys are tearing it up.

broken hinges - and torn welds / mounts on trunks is super sucky.

wow.

hopefully my rear hatch hinges hold together a bit longer.

but the pins are rattling theyr way out...........

and I cant seem to get em back in......

errrrrrr

I feel sorry for ANY vehicle in a 50ft. radius of your slamvan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Its bad. Dont do 24 15s in a daily driver and expect your car to not turn into a POS.

I ve broke to much ....ive fixed the hood hinge issue...now im working on the doors ,and the roof
you forgot to mention the side view mirror popping off.

the latch for my black glass is loose and the plastic rear panels rattle a lot. i blame gm's poor material quality for some of it though, my system isn't all that powerful

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.