• Thread starter help me
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
H

help me

Would a JBL 600.1 be too much power for an Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D? The infinity is a 4ohm sub rated at 350watts RMS, 1400watts peak. Would the JBL 300.1 be better? Could the 300.1 still make the sub hit hard?

I've heard a couple people say they burned their speaker leads trying to power a perfect with a 600.1, there was also a recent post from a person who burned up their Alpine type R by using a 1200.1.

The jbl powervalves are pretty powerful amps, I would reccomend the 300.1 if you plan to power just one perfect. And if you are planning on using a sealed enclosure, I reccomend a 1.5cft enclosure. I have owned a pair of perfect 12s and I found that they sounded best with 1.5cft per sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.