Iraggi Alternator good or no?

Brand X is significantly cheaper than iraggi and they offer a trade in program too. I've read bad reviews about iraggi but I wanted everyone else's opinions on it.

Hi there! Melissa with Iraggi. I wasnt able to find anything about a trade in program with Brand X, not to say they dont have one. I just posted a FB post about the details of ours if you are interested in learning more about it. If you have any questions dont hesitate to reach out, glad to help, even if you dont have an Iraggi :)

I believe you are referring to "past" as in over 7-8+ years ago. I have been here for 6 1/2 years and there have been no issues.

Yet even you bumped old post on here of people getting the shaft with Iraggi with in that time you worked there.

really.jpg

Yet even you bumped old post on here of people getting the shaft with Iraggi with in that time you worked there.

View attachment 31634

All I was trying to do was introduce myself and explain the changes and even apologize to anyone who had a bad experience. I was just trying to do the right thing and to be nice. I am absolutely dumbfounded how mean people are being to me when I have literally apologized for something I had nothing to do with, offered to help at anytime and been nothing but nice. I have never been cussed at and disrespected like this in any car audio forum ever. It is very sad and disheartening that your being mean to someone that was trying to be nice. Thanks for the reply though. I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend!

All I was trying to do was introduce myself and explain the changes and even apologize to anyone who had a bad experience. I was just trying to do the right thing and to be nice. I am absolutely dumbfounded how mean people are being to me when I have literally apologized for something I had nothing to do with, offered to help at anytime and been nothing but nice. I have never been cussed at and disrespected like this in any car audio forum ever. It is very sad and disheartening that your being mean to someone that was trying to be nice. Thanks for the reply though. I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend!

I have not cussed or been "mean" to you at all. Just showed that what you posted was false.

Thanks so much! I am Melissa with Iraggi Alternator, the new Director of Operations and Customer Support..and 100 other things lol...I appreciate the recognition that we have grown and made improvements :)
The lady that I talked to when I bought my iraggi a year and a half ago was 'Melissa', so I think this Melissa is legit.

All I was trying to do was introduce myself and explain the changes and even apologize to anyone who had a bad experience.
Welcome aboard. Good luck with resurrecting the Iraggi name as a big player. The fact that they'll pay someone to be a face online for their company is a good sign IMO.

I might price you guys out next time I do a big build.

Also, don't feed the trolls.

So iraggi is that only person I've found that will give a new alternator for $99 if I switch vehicles. With that being said, are his products good or is there anyone else that does the same thing?

My name is Melissa and I have been working with Iraggi Alternator as the director for around 7 years now. I am sure I could help you with an alternator, as well as plenty of references from very happy customers :) Yes I know this is sooo wayyy late lol.... It actually popped up on google search for some reason lol
melissa@iraggialternator.com
https://www.facebook.com/Melissa.IraggiAlternator/

I’ve been using IRAGGI since 2018 I just received my 5th alternator taking advantage of their trade in policy…
I’ve since traded in my BrandX to IRAGGI and now run IRAGGI in all of my vehicles. I’ve never once had an issue with their product or customer service….anyone that has had any other experience can blame luck and life just the same. No one is perfect, things happen out of anyone persons control…my experience shows that IRAGGI Alternator is capable. I won’t use anyone but IRAGGI….So if anyone reading is on the fence just pull the trigger. In my opinion these guys are second to none….

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...