Iraggi Alternator good or no?

I have a 320a Iraggi in my Explorer. I've had it for almost a year. I agree the trade-in option is a huge perk. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Iraggi product.

I wouldn't worry, if the replacement deal works for you... go for it.
I remember all the CES drama about a year or 2 ago regarding someone who now is BrandX leaving and how quality/customer service might go south... etc. But the build quality/service of my sons 270A Subaru alt from CES that arrived about 3 months ago was surprising it looked way better than my CES 250A I got 3-4yr ago.

Companies change and either fold or get better... Iraggi seems to have done the latter.

I've met Iraggi, I've been to his house before. I like him. I am not trying to put words in his mouth. But, I just think Iraggi has been around the audio block quite a few times, he's probably tired of idiots. Audio is competitive and people get worked up and maybe think they know more than they do. Iraggi knows what he's doing. Nobody is perfect, but if you respect Iraggi, in my experience, he respects you and will work with you to fix whatever issues you may have. Before I got sick, I was going to get him to fit as many alts as he could on my Explorer. I got to see his Surburban in person, with the 15 AB 12's and his full door panels. It was nuts. He had like 8 or 10 alternators on his truck. It's real, I've seen it in person. That was back years ago, maybe 2013 or so. He was really cool with us, we were coming there as a shop, though, not as an individual customer. I just think it comes down to respect. You respect him, he'll respect you.

I had an external voltage regulated 300 amp alternator from Excessive Amperage. They made really good alts, but their customer service was horrible and there were issues with the regulator and how they had to be wired that I was not told, and had to basically figure out myself. EA was not helpful much, it took forever for them to actually help me. They forgot to mail me my alternator once and wouldn't pick up the phone, I had to threaten to sue them just to get their attention to actually pick up the d*mn phone. They were really nice about it, they genuinely forgot, but that's crap to do that to your customers. I would've rather had Iraggi do my alt than Excessive Amperage, for sure.

There's no question Iraggi has talent. I guess you just have to determine for yourself who you want to work with or invest with, basically.

Like I get to talk with my customers about what they run. A lot of people run mechman and singer and some run iraggi. I really think an alternator should be one of your most expensive purchases. I mean your whole system is charged by your alt; like if it doesn't work well, the whole system will underfunded, no matter what equipment you have. I'd rather buy a $1000 alt and say a $500 amp instead of the other way around, personally.

Brand X is significantly cheaper than iraggi and they offer a trade in program too. I've read bad reviews about iraggi but I wanted everyone else's opinions on it.

Hi
So iraggi is that only person I've found that will give a new alternator for $99 if I switch vehicles. With that being said, are his products good or is there anyone else that does the same thing?

Hi there..Melissa with Iraggi Alternator...I honestly think that a lot of companies have great products and the competition is tough. We do offer benefits that no other company offers though..Here is a post that I just posted on FB about the Warranty and Trade-In differences if you would like to take a look...

That being said...I know this post is old but I am just now finding these forums and trying to do my best to reply and help anyone with questions or issues with Iraggi..so I am available if you ever have any questions, even if you dont have an Iraggi Alternator. (we also have a competitor trade in program as well where we give you credit for your current alt to put towards an Iraggi FYI :)

m.me/melissajstephens or melissa@Iraggialternator.com

Meh. I wouldn't buy one from him just because of all the problems people have had with him in the past.

I believe you are referring to "past" as in over 7-8+ years ago. I have been here for 6 1/2 years and there have been no issues. Everyone deserves a second chance to make things better and start again...but I understand when you have a bad experience it is hard to forget and move away from that....but it has been an extremely long time and I assure you we are not the same company that it was 8+ years ago :)

I wouldn't worry, if the replacement deal works for you... go for it.
I remember all the CES drama about a year or 2 ago regarding someone who now is BrandX leaving and how quality/customer service might go south... etc. But the build quality/service of my sons 270A Subaru alt from CES that arrived about 3 months ago was surprising it looked way better than my CES 250A I got 3-4yr ago.

Companies change and either fold or get better... Iraggi seems to have done the latter.

Thanks so much! I am Melissa with Iraggi Alternator, the new Director of Operations and Customer Support..and 100 other things lol...I appreciate the recognition that we have grown and made improvements :)

I've met Iraggi, I've been to his house before. I like him. I am not trying to put words in his mouth. But, I just think Iraggi has been around the audio block quite a few times, he's probably tired of idiots. Audio is competitive and people get worked up and maybe think they know more than they do. Iraggi knows what he's doing. Nobody is perfect, but if you respect Iraggi, in my experience, he respects you and will work with you to fix whatever issues you may have. Before I got sick, I was going to get him to fit as many alts as he could on my Explorer. I got to see his Surburban in person, with the 15 AB 12's and his full door panels. It was nuts. He had like 8 or 10 alternators on his truck. It's real, I've seen it in person. That was back years ago, maybe 2013 or so. He was really cool with us, we were coming there as a shop, though, not as an individual customer. I just think it comes down to respect. You respect him, he'll respect you.

Thanks so much! Melissa with Iraggi Alternator here! We have completely revamped the entire company structure, pricing, benefits, and attitudes since I took over 6 years ago....Still working hard to make things even better! Appreciate the kind words!
https://www.facebook.com/Melissa51515/
https://www.facebook.com/iraggialternators

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...