Intermittent speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Peetle

CarAudio.com Newbie
Canada
Hi I'm new here so any help would be great. I have a home built camper and have had a sound system installed which either works perfectly or the two 6x9s don't work at all. The setup a 2 din deck, a 1500W amp driving a 1100W 10 inch sub and a 500W amp driving two 3-way 6x9s. The sub was an afterthought. All items are pioneer expect for the 6x9s which are kicker. It's turned on with a toggle switch connected to deepcycle batteries as there is no ignition involved. Solar panel keeps it all charged. All wiring seems solid so I don't know if the deck is being weird or an amp is or maybe indeed wiring but any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks!!

Model numbers of everything please
Brief explanation of how its wired
Have you checked to make sure the amp running the 6x9's still has power all the time?
Is there a 3rd set of RCA outs coming off the back of the HU that you can switch the 6x9's to?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...