Intermittent ground/power..HELP

We had a guy on the one snowmobile forum doing that and someone fell for his or hers bs. Cost the guy a couple hundred bucks in new parts for his snowmobile. Few of us said to ban him as he was trolling or just flat out stupid. Once someone finally took his advice and that happened. That guy came back and just tore him apart. Mods/Admins finally banned him, he tried to come back under another account. I walked the one mod who is a friend through an IP Ban and it worked. Haven't seen that idiot since then thankfully.
I've reported the last several posts I've seen, because that is where I think we are at. It's like an idiot making a "tiktok challenge" trying to get people to walk on milk crates, (well what did you think was going to happen when they fell off and busted their ass)? Only here, busting your ass, might be burning down their vehicle.

Stop giving wrong information about car audio on this site. Someone is either going to get Shocked and end in death or seriously injured or even bed ridden for life. Your methods gain no value to the ones asking for honest advice and methods that do work and have worked for years within a safe manor. Fvuck Off!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...