Installing 6x9's in a concorde/intrepid/vision???

Quiksilver
10+ year member

NJ
I bought all new 2002 Kappas for my Chrsyler Concorde, but im having mega troubles getting the rear deck off. I have no idea how to do it. There are a couple of latches in the tunk that i tried to push forward but nothing would move...

Can someone help me out with installing these speakers? If you could give some tips on intsalling the front ones, that would help too!

thanks

-marc

try removing the lower half of your backseat, then you should see 2 big torx heads bolted to the floor, if you romove them the you should be able to lift up and slide off the rest of your seat...then the panel across the back should just lift off and you can gain access to your 6x9's...

mostly right, i did an intrepid today and where the seatbelts conect to the frame there are 2 bolts, the seat come off and then you have to pop off the panels going to the roof. then the whole deck should slide towards the front of the car and up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.