Installed my projectors

JaY1_322
10+ year member

Florida
I got some 2 halo projectors for my civic, look great, just havent wired up the halo effect yet, or aimed them properly. Does any have any experience wiring halo's, there are 2 wires per halo, one red one white, i think its pretty obvious which is which, they are ver small, i dont think they will do well in a snap connector, but I'd like a solid way to wire em into my parking lights, and i may just ground the ground on the frame due to lots of space up front on the frame. any experiences to share with me??

dont promote your ****** ricer club
x2...
spam.jpg

Why can't his questions be answered here? What makes you ricer site much better than here?

yeah butthead, i appreciated that link so go and up your count by flaming someone else, what an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/censored.gif.f9ad8e7c6db58c5530c5a0a20a3b5baf.gif

well just so you know halos dont even project as much as a conventional, clear diamond project headlight with a silverstar bulb. they are mainly just for looks. and i do think they look good.

"ricer club" "ricers have warped his mind" maybe not directly said, but certainly implied; especially about the board.
How many Civic owners who belong to an online forum about them arent ricers? I'd bet the good majority are. But of all Civics on the road, an extremely small percentage of them fall into the rice category.

well just so you know halos dont even project as much as a conventional, clear diamond project headlight with a silverstar bulb. they are mainly just for looks. and i do think they look good.
Yeah I had a set, looked good, but I couldn't see sh*t at night, so the stockers went back in real fast.

dont promote your ****** ricer club

Relax man.

#1 Nice Mustang

#2 the Civic forum I go on makes fun or ricers and the majority of it's members hate ricers. We basically have clean, simple Civics.

#3 if we do get some new members who are ricers, we teach them the error of their ricer ways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imdaman.gif.bc6c552e19aa4ad8c47461144f40eb1a.gif or we flame the hell out of them.

Back on topic,

Like others have said, projectors almost never give off enough light, unless you go HID. IMO, they look ok, but the lack of function out weighs the look.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.