Installed coax and now front left dont work

Participant count
  • Participant list

2002XLT
5,000+ posts

Thats right bishes...
H-Town, TX
Not sure why, it was working fine before i installed these new ones, which are pioneer 6X8s, simply unhooked and hooked the new ones up and for some reason now the new speaker isnt working, and neither is the old one. Im pretty sure i didnt hit cross the wires when i was installing it. How can i check if i blew the output? i have a dmm.

my taurus was doing this with new coax. I noticed it was doing it in another freinds car when I used my ipod and auxilary input cord. I tried a new one and wallah!

cliff= if using aux input cord, try new one.

cool will do, what kinda numbers should i be seeing? i checked it with a dmm and i tried like every setting since i wasnt really sure which to use and on one of the settings i was still getting like 6 out of it but no sound.

cool will do, what kinda numbers should i be seeing? i checked it with a dmm and i tried like every setting since i wasnt really sure which to use and on one of the settings i was still getting like 6 out of it but no sound.
on VAC, it will be like setting gains on an amp....sqrt of whatever wattage times whatever resistance will give you the VAC reading

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.