Install Questions

bsean63
10+ year member

Undead Revolution
ohio
ok im gonna be installing the whole shebang in my buddys car.. Its a Chevy Cobalt (2008), and he wants the Factory Radio kept in.. Ive did tons of installs but none with the Stock Radio. What do I need for this install, and any instructions/pointers will be appreciated.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You're going to need a line out converter along with the stock radio wiring diagram for the vehicle.

it'll cost more but you could use a Kicker KQ9 or an Audiocontrol Three.1, it'll give you control over the sound quality, sub control, and 3 set of high voltage Pre-Outs. I've use the Three.1 on a few cars and loved it. I have a KQ9 and it's going into my car in the next few weeks.

it'll cost more but you could use a Kicker KQ9 or an Audiocontrol Three.1, it'll give you control over the sound quality, sub control, and 3 set of high voltage Pre-Outs. I've use the Three.1 on a few cars and loved it. I have a KQ9 and it's going into my car in the next few weeks.
Links???

and about how much does an LOC cost??

well he just informed me he isnt gonna be installing comps, just a sub so would a basic 2 channel work?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bsean63

10+ year member
Undead Revolution
bsean63
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date