Install pics & Amp for Rainbows.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alaskan_awd
10+ year member

Alaska
Hey guys, this is my first post (and my B-Day haha). Any way right now I have a 12" TC-3000 and a Nine.1 amp, yet I still have the stock speakers. I am in the process of ordering some Rainbow SLC 265 and want a good amp but would like to spend no more then $300 shipped, preferably closer to $200. I have been looking on ebay and can't decide what to get. I have been looking at soundstreams, orions, arcs, us amps, zapco, lanzar, etc.

I found a few ORION XTR 3752 (~100w x2) for pretty cheap on Ebay. I was also looking at the Lanzar OPTI100.2. Any thing else you guys can suggest? I can't get an amp that is too big as I plan on mounting it under a front seet for now until I redo my amp rack in the back.

Check out my install that I did last year, keep in mind it was my first install and first time I have ever used fiber glass. Scroll to the bottom of the thread to see the finished pic.

http://www.tcsounds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=262

Thanks for the comments.

So can you guys give me an idea of which amp would be better, they are pretty close to the same wattage.

Powering Rainbow SLC 265's

The

ORION XTR 3752 or the

Lanzar OPTI100.2.

or any other amp you guys can suggest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Alaskan_awd

10+ year member
Alaskan_awd
Alaska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from