Install on a new Mazdaspeed

Participant count
  • Participant list

src1988

Hey guys,

Im new here but have had some experience with installing car audio and like to think I know a good amount, but sometimes get ahead of myself. I have a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 with the optional tech package that contains a 10 speaker bose. The bose system runs to an amp under the passenger seat then to all the speakers. Bose likes to think it has a subwoofer in the trunk, but it is actually just a regular 5" speaker. I have purchased a custom 10" box fit for the Mazdaspeeds hatch and a 10" shallow mount sub along with amp. I also purchased the mtx re-Q (3 channel) in order to be able to use rca with the amp. My question is what is the best way to go about installing this? I can wire the sub and amp up but as for getting the wires for the re-Q, wheres the best place to grab those? I can probably tap into the power and ground from the wires going to the "bose sub" but would I only need one set of speaker wire inputs? Its a 3 channel but I just want to tap in so that I can run the sub. Any help would be appreciated, Id love to get started on this project soon. Thanks!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

src1988

src1988
Lowell, MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
src1988