Install Help in Los Angeles

Participant count
  • Participant list

neo_styles
10+ year member

AKA Pop Twidget
WA
OK, so I've dropped enough money into this project already and am still not finished. I was trying to cut some baffles out of board and the cordless saw I got doesn't have enough motor strength/battery life to finish the job. Additionally, I must have messed something up in my 06 Passat because now I'm seeing an Airbag fault that won't clear.

Anyone willing to donate their time tomorrow to help me finish and fix this who lives in the Los Angeles area?

I can pay anyone willing in beer...I have Stella on hand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

OK, so I've dropped enough money into this project already and am still not finished. I was trying to cut some baffles out of board and the cordless saw I got doesn't have enough motor strength/battery life to finish the job. Additionally, I must have messed something up in my 06 Passat because now I'm seeing an Airbag fault that won't clear.
Anyone willing to donate their time tomorrow to help me finish and fix this who lives in the Los Angeles area?
I dont like much of most cordless tools..Man im sorry to hear you are having troubles..You can take the Poss cable off the batt for 5-10 min,to see if that airbag light goes off, sometimes you have to drive an extra 100 miles also after doing this.You can also go to autozone/Orileys to see if they can clear it out for you..After driving it for some miles, if it comes back on, you may have an issue for sure that may need to be addressed with an auto tech,to locate the real issue.Ive had to use a hand saw before and a wood file.Not the easiest way to do, but does work, and you can look at it this way..you are only doing two doors??If i were close, and you needed help, Id help out for some Mountain Dew instead:D

Lol, figured the beer would be a better incentive. At least Lowe's is willing to do exchanges, so I'll just get a replacement and get a true jig. Keeping my fingers crossed. And I will try to have the battery lead off longer. I was going for about three minutes.

nobody wanna help you bro. It's Sunday and I gotta go see my Jesus

images

Lol, figured the beer would be a better incentive. At least Lowe's is willing to do exchanges, so I'll just get a replacement and get a true jig. Keeping my fingers crossed. And I will try to have the battery lead off longer. I was going for about three minutes.
Nothing wrong with exchanges by far..Ive always had good luck /better luck in most cases with powered tools..Beer is Always an Excellent incentive by all means..I love my New Castle/Bud Ice,and my daily wine..LOL.Ya, try that a bit longer..If its still on, you may have to drive like 100 miles or so for it to clear out, or you can just go and get it removed quickly from an auto parts store as mentioned,,usually charge nothing,as well as testing your voltage for free

nobody wanna help you bro. It's Sunday and I gotta go see my Jesus
images
It's all good mang. Not gonna make you come out from Downey anyway. Sing the bejesus out of those songs about Jesus.

bro, he's in Lake Perris, it's not close
Hmm, well worth a shot asking...he has the tools and the experience for sure..that blows..I cant believe there is not anyone that is willing to help a fellow member out on here..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.