Install Back up Camera to my radio unit

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey,

I have a 2007 Jeep Patriot with a Pioneer AVIC-F700BT radio unit. I was thinking about possibly installing a back up camera. I had the radio professionally installed, but if I do this, I would like to try and do it by myself. I have a few questions. First, how do I get the unit out of the car so I can see behind it? Secondly, how would I run the wires from the back of the radio all the way to the back of the car?

Thanks

Need to search removing radio on Google and for the wires,you need to run them under the carpet and kick plates on the vehicle.

Sounds like you may need to pay someone to do it right..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.