Looking for an amp to buy

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have a 60 watts rms 2 channel arc ,but its a bit over your budget .its the kar 200.2
any other ideas? also when i look for amps since i have no idea what im doing i really cant tell if the amp is a sub amp or not lol so can you help me out there?

any other ideas? also when i look for amps since i have no idea what im doing i really cant tell if the amp is a sub amp or not lol so can you help me out there?
I may have something in that price range sitting out of 30+ used amps,plus shipping.Several old school amps

Ill have to take a look later on and get back with you on it.Any particular size matter?Smallest for space saving to meet the criteria?

you need an amp that does 100 rms at 8 ohms or 200 rms at 4 ohms ,which will be a pretty good size amp .and prolly more than $60 shipped .stay away from the boss ,power acoustik ,sony brands .but you'll need to up your budget .

Ill have to take a look later on and get back with you on it.Any particular size matter?Smallest for space saving to meet the criteria?
No size matters as long as it works and is cheap ill buy it

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

you need an amp that does 100 rms at 8 ohms or 200 rms at 4 ohms ,which will be a pretty good size amp .and prolly more than $60 shipped .stay away from the boss ,power acoustik ,sony brands .but you'll need to up your budget .
alright thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.