install alpine h701, now i have problems

ground your rcas. wrap bare wire around the rca outputs on the radio and then screw the other end into one of the screws on the chassis,

the rcas that go to the amp or to the processor?what kind of wire should i use? i never heard of this before. any pictures. how does the wire stay on?

I think he means the RCA's on the Pioneer HU.

Pioneer has a history of noisy outputs related to a minor design flaw known as a pico fuse that blows out and makes them noisy.

Theres a thread about it on this site that shows how to solve the problem, might have to search.

i never had a noise issues before i installed the h701. can i just take round terminal end and put them between the the rca and the imput and then ground that wire?

I had this problem with my 880prs a while back. Just pull your deck out, wrap some stripped speakern wire around the rca connections and run the other end to any screw on the chassis of the deck. I know it sounds pretty ghetto, but it will solve your problem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.