Insignia Audio???

Ive seen people burp them and get a fairly good score out of them.....of course they didnt last more than a few burps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

well i actually have experience with the premium 12's and out of all the Subs and stuff i owned which has been some outstanding subs i must say that these Subs REALLY POUND! seriously i were surprised myself and they take TONS of power! ive had 2 12's in 6.6cubes tuned to 30hz ran off an Kicker KX 2500.1 in my tahoe and it was Surprisingly Loud! actually tickle my throat a little bit! ive also ran these 12's free air on my old Soundstream XXX6500 and they took it playing music. till this day i still have these subs and they still pound. i only have 2 things that i dont like about the subs. the tinsel lead breaks easy and the lows from the subs ****! i will upload pictures of the woofers

i bought one of there cheap ipod docks for work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif by no means does it sound good but i only bought it for work and odds are somebody is just going to ruin it anyway

yeah they are. the ones with the weird looking dustcap and tall surround.

i have an insignia dvd player i bought that is made by LG so its not half bad. i used to work at bestbuy so i looked up alot of insignia products to see who made them and alot of it isnt bad really.

tttt.jpg

i can take more pics of the subs if wanted but heres an pic that ive already had in my photobucket. its the Silver sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.