Need Help Finding An Oldie

Participant count
  • Participant list

turboed331
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
im looking for the old cobalt dualshot boxes. where can i either find them or get the specs on the boxes construction. those things were absolutly sick 10yrs ago.is there anything compareable now to that box? you didnt have to put crazy power to those enclosures to make them rock. ive had them and since sold them but i again crave there sound and bang for the watt. thanks for any help

what kind of box was it? Why don't you just build the same kind to recommended specs for whatever subs your using? Probably would sound better than the cobalt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.