inside hatch door rattle

Participant count
  • Participant list

rhconcepts
10+ year member

I have a 2008 kia sportage and the hatch rattles bad. I cant cover it until I fix the bars inside that rattle, the ones that move to open the door and glass part. I was thinking of spraying the parts and keep moving the parks so they don’t stick together, What else can I try?

UPDATE: So far the undercoating spray is working. Im on the 2nd coat and will post back if it does the trick..

DONE: I thought for sure I would get some help here. Well it worked and after I added the dynamat that fixed a lot more. Now I just have to fix the wiper blade.

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.