innotex amps

but if its the same board as the ap they should be decent budget amps?
Might be the same board, but I highly doubt they using the exact same design... VME subs that are like 50-60$ are a rip off of another low end company and they failed hard doing that.. No QC at all just get it in and sell it,that is their motto

small 4 channel 69.00
QA-AB4080_01.jpg
big 4 channel 89.00
INNO-AB4120_01.jpg
mono 1500 109.00 obo
QA-D1500_01.jpg
mono 1800 139 obo
INNO-D1500_01.jpg
mono 1000 129 obo
INNO-D1000_01.jpg
2 channel 82.00
2chann.jpg
the 1000 cost more then the 1500 for whatever reason

its ap pbc's

that made me lol maxxsonics higher end than audiopipe. audiopipe is growing and coming with better products every yrs. maxxsonic bought good brand name companys out and they are becoming worse every yr.

they took autotek which made high end amps and turn them into low end crap. thus the name crapsonic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

its ap pbc's
that made me lol maxxsonics higher end than audiopipe. audiopipe is growing and coming with better products every yrs. maxxsonic bought good brand name companys out and they are becoming worse every yr.

they took autotek which made high end amps and turn them into low end crap. thus the name crapsonic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
oh, I am sure if we were sitting around the campfire and drinking a few, many lol's will be had discussing these cheap POS amps. I agree with the Autotek business, but I have yet to see a test on the M4000.1D to actually KNOW what it does clean....we do know the ASPM 2000 will not come anywhere close to rated clean....and yes, If I could go back a few years and buy the same Brutus amp I own, for the $ they can be had for these days, I might would buy 10 of them.

never understood why people but AP when they can get something more reliable from maxxisonics .
I know, right?..I mean, I bet Maxxsonics sales are 10 to 1 over AudioPipe, but I would bet the percentage of AP failures far exceed Maxx. And as far as the degradation of quality, vs advancement of quality, they both have a long ways to go.

maxxisonics i think cheaped out to save thier hide . they had some of the baddest amps out years ago and cheaped out . so the echnology is there but their bussiness goals are different i guess

maxxisonics i think cheaped out to save thier hide . they had some of the baddest amps out years ago and cheaped out . so the echnology is there but their bussiness goals are different i guess
The main gripe with Maxxsonics is exactly what has been said, they bought a few major brands that were reputable for producing amps that put out far beyond rated power. Hifonics, Autotek, Crunch made beast amps back in the day. If it were possible to focus on a 2012 model Hifonics BRZ 1700D and accept it for what it really is..a well built amp that can handle reactive loads without shutting down every 30 minutes. We know we can expect about 1200w clean at @ 13.5v @1.4 ohms reactive...compare that to a budget amp like the AQ 1200 and it is not that bad for similar output and decent reliability for $100 less...the AP ASPM2000 has shown to produce 1800w clipped like who'da thunk it...With only 400 w clean at 4 ohms, one can very reasonably hope for what? @1400w - 1600w clean? on the ASPM2000 under similar reactive loads and voltages..and this is comparing a 1700w amp to a 2000w amp. Now take someone who has saved up $200 over a few months for a amp and wants to know what they should get..do you want to talk them into something that you bought, just because you got a good deal on cheap power and do not care if it blows, or would they be better off with similar cheap power that lasts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.