innotex amps

id put ap far advanced over maxxsonics they have many different amps even zenon amps.

maxxsonics had 7k and 10k amps and every single one blew up or went in for repair!

id put ap far advanced over maxxsonics they have many different amps even zenon amps.
maxxsonics had 7k and 10k amps and every single one blew up or went in for repair!
if i had a small budget and needed a 2k amp id buy a brutus elite amp over AP and it would last longer and do cleaner power

The little white amplifier with the green plexy top looks like a nice little 4 channel. 4 independant preamp sections looks like a uBuy clone build. I would try it if I was in the market!

4channel-4_02.jpg

im not reppin for ap just saying audiopipe is getting better and growing and maxxsonic is getting smaller and cs isnt there. both are entry to mid level companys now...

^ lil amp dose look nice but i dont think i could ever do class d on anything but subwoofers...

I would and do! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif As you and I been around here for quite awhile you know I have sold and owned/ ran more Old School amplifiers then most folks on this forum. I compete professional IASCA and I run 9 channels of class D power I ended up taking second in the nation and first for west coast INAC IASCA Amateur.

Early Class D was subpar, cold and noisy. But today's Class D topologies have gotten 10x better. I have no floor noise, tonality score was very high. Even out of the box with only setting crossover points my gen 2 pdx amplifiers sounded great!

I think I am going to try the little Class D 5 channel on the wifes install. I researched this company and they make PCB's for several high end audio companies in europe and a few here.

If you know what to look for you will see it, their higher end stuff looks pretty solid to me for the price point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.