Incriminator audio????

I'd put them under DD and Sundown right even with FI and DC.
LOL seriously dude... IA and sundown are definitely on same level. i dont even mess with DD these days... FI and DC if the right deal comes along...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love for you to point out where I ''hated'' on anything. That has got to be the most stupid trend these days. "Someone has a different view point and I know there is no way that is possible so in fact he must just be hating on my position for no apparent reason'' All I said was SD and DD were on a higher level then the other brands, I actually just recommended to some guy earlier to buy some dc 10's for his car. Not only have I never ''hated'' on anything I never even brought up the bad things associated with any of the brands. I'm sorry you can't handle somebody not agreeing with you and worshiping your word.

Oh and yes you are a nuthugger, for lack of a better word, you constantly push certain brands over others that would work as well or better. That by definition is a ''nuthugger''

LOL seriously dude... IA and sundown are definitely on same level. i dont even mess with DD these days... FI and DC if the right deal comes along...
When did IA take out DD's world record? Last I heard they couldn't even keep their subs together trying to chase the current number down. Cactus is the only brand right now that could knock DD on their *** when it comes to burp cars. Sundown has been all about daily driver subwoofers so I have no idea how they would stack up against the others in the big boy class. I don't go buy personal opinions or rumors, I go buy results and so far it's been junk Brazilian amps and DD subs on top for all out loud.

you call it nut hugging i call it business.i try not to sell people overpriced speakers and what not that dont sound good and you say i'm nut hugging .i dont think so . as far as dc goes like i said i'm just a rep and i sell the products to make my living .

People are making gains on the TL dropping in XLs from 9500s. Just throwing that out there. They are all good brands and all have something great to offer
doesn't mean much, I could drop in an xplod and gain if the design favored it. The 9500 isn't dd's best sub anyway. They should have dropped the 9500 and kept the 9100z and 9500z's

doesn't mean much, I could drop in an xplod and gain if the design favored it. The 9500 isn't dd's best sub anyway. They should have dropped the 9500 and kept the 9100z and 9500z's
But they didnt. Also I dont think anybody has built a numbers set up with the lvl 6

But they didnt. Also I dont think anybody has built a numbers set up with the lvl 6
ateam has and was right around 10db short, and was folding cones left and right. Supposedly the supercharged 9500 is the same as the old 9500z but I don't have one to see if that's ******** or not.

edit: now that I think those were probably dc neo's, the lvl6 will still fold cones just like it unless they got their composite cones done finally.

ateam has and was right around 10db short, and was folding cones left and right. Supposedly the supercharged 9500 is the same as the old 9500z but I don't have one to see if that's ******** or not.
Is the 6 labeled a SPL woofer? IDK. I dont think DC has a full blow SPL sub. You cant really call the lvl 5 one. They are all pretty much daily woofers.

nope it's a loud daily sub, now days you can't really compete at the top unless you go neo. Cactus has a huge bastard they were working on right around 100 pounds I got quoted at $2500 for one but never pulled the trigger.

I think the neo gained on either the lvl5 or the lvl 6 I can't remember which.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...