Incriminator audio????

they compare to all of thoughs brands, im a IA dealer if you have any questions or wanna place a order..

my current demo setup is IA and its ballistic

quiet? when the guy from the rim shop comes over to ask us to turn demo vehicle down because a rim fell out of the display from vibration, wait your right... its quiet lol

quiet? when the guy from the rim shop comes over to ask us to turn demo vehicle down because a rim fell out of the display from vibration, wait your right... its quiet lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I'd put them under DD and Sundown right even with FI and DC.
your kidding right ,under dd and sundown ,i dont think so .dd isn't all that my man ,quit nut hugging .dd is a great woofer but the best,i really dont think so,not even close.my mayhems are way louder than the dd 9512's that were in my truck,and the sound better daily too.

your kidding right ,under dd and sundown ,i dont think so .dd isn't all that my man ,quit nut hugging .dd is a great woofer but the best,i really dont think so,not even close.my mayhems are way louder than the dd 9512's that were in my truck,and the sound better daily too.
Whats the problem don't you sell sundown or DD? There is no question that DD and sundown have put more time and money into their companies and also no question that they have more records set by their equipment. They are the top 2 ''underground'' companies as fast as these 5 go. I also don't think you should be telling any body to get off any companies nuts as much as you push for people to buy from you. I could probably bring up 20 threads where you pushed CDT or DC.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

huggin nuts much?
not at all, I'm just one of the very few to use something from all companies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Just to add on to that a little more dc, IA, and FI all use very similar designs for their sub woofers and IA and DC amps are similar as well. Where DD and Sundown have taken the time to develop their own designs and try to move forward, again They deserve to be on top for that simple fact.

i could say the same about ascendant also ,and i too have used alot of different subs in the past. and i know what has worked and sounded the best and loudest for me.to say i'm a nut hugger because i sell or am a rep for a certain company ,is totally unfounded,and i guess now i see why you had so many groans in the past . dont be a hater

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...