Incriminator audio????

nope it's a loud daily sub, now days you can't really compete at the top unless you go neo. Cactus has a huge bastard they were working on right around 100 pounds I got quoted at $2500 for one but never pulled the trigger. I think the neo gained on either the lvl5 or the lvl 6 I can't remember which.
Lvl 6 is neo. I want to play with a pair of wardons

neo looses magnitisum when it heats up why would it be at the top
because it only needs to last for one burp and it's strong as hell. Dante said he gets 10 burps a motor out of his subs last I talked to him.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Lvl 6 is neo. I want to play with a pair of wardons
Are you sure? they have a neo sub and a 4'' coiled ferrite sub, which is what I was sure was the lvl 6.

because it only needs to last for one burp and it's strong as hell. Dante said he gets 10 burps a motor out of his subs last I talked to him. 

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Are you sure? they have a neo sub and a 4'' coiled ferrite sub, which is what I was sure was the lvl 6.
Mylows might chime in but im pretty sure it is

When did IA take out DD's world record? Last I heard they couldn't even keep their subs together trying to chase the current number down. Cactus is the only brand right now that could knock DD on their *** when it comes to burp cars. Sundown has been all about daily driver subwoofers so I have no idea how they would stack up against the others in the big boy class. I don't go buy personal opinions or rumors, I go buy results and so far it's been junk Brazilian amps and DD subs on top for all out loud.
who said IA knocked out DD's world record... think you need reading glasses fool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/swordfight.gif.e3de6069f3ffe402fc3ab4a827365101.gif

I know I know 10 years old but the proper response to incriminator being any good. Find the for sale adds for all equipment you wish to compare it to for however long you wish to go back. Do the same for IA. Ask yourself if anything is better why everything else mentioned has 10+ times the for sale adds. Oh yeah I'm back folks where the ogs from the thread anyone still use this place for caraudio. Can't believe I never post on this thread then.

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...