Incriminator Audio

I received an email about the IA sale at SSA. I'm seriously considering putting my (2) 1508s back up for sale so I can get a 12" Death Penalty. That is, unless someone talks me out of it. So far, y'all have a good start on that considering the glue issues as one poaster noted.

no im not competing i just want a daily setup that bangs with sq
Go with a Q... I have an 18 sealed and it get low fine...just fine! And the box is on the small side. If I had the room for a ported box I woud kill to hear it in a ported box! Lol. Tho I have heard a couple in SUVs but no a car

I think that BXI has the same or close to the same board as the AQ2200 and my Crescendo BC2K. If so they clamp about 2200 at 13.8 and 1ohm. About 2800 at .5 where I run mine. They do get a bit hot but what do you expect.

IA has been around for ~10 years -- moral of the story is they know what they are doing and make a good product. I've known Nick and Josh longer than I've been in the business myself -- if someone is looking at their product I would say go ahead and pull the trigger.

yep, I had the spider separate from the cone on my warden, so did another guy I know. Then I was talking to a guy at an audio comp a few weeks ago and he showed me what happened to his death penalties, same thing. He also showed me where the glue on the surround is peeling off of the basket. I pulled on it a little and it seriously just lifts off with little to no effort.
Could just be a bad batch of glue, but 3 people having the same problem out of 4 people I know that are using the products is a pretty bad ratio to me.
We have only had a handfull of subs break because of glue joints, and have fixed every one of them for free unless it was because of obvious abuse. As long as they are under warranty, give us a call and we will be glad to help you out. It is VERY rare that we get a sub back for a glue joint failure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.