Incriminator Audio

So you finally got them? How long did it take from the time you ordered, til they got to your house? I'm waiting on my Death Penalty 12 that hasnt shipped yet and was bought on the last day of the sale.

Im just going to warn you in case you didnt already see it when you ordered. Lead times were extended up to 2 extra weeks because of the sale. We are building subs as fast as possible, but we got absolutely swamped with the great response to the sale. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your business!

Of course this comes out AFTER the sale. On the SSA site it said 3-15 days when I placed my order. So it's 2 weeks on top of that meaning 30 days total build time?
it only took mine 2 weeks to come in..but was well worth the wait.

I owned a 18" DP 2010 model and wasn't too impressed,i don't think i would buy another IA sub.
That makes me feel real good about my choice but is the first negative testimony I've heard on the DPs. Of course, I think that line is one that isn't talked about as much as other lines. And you hardly ever see their subs in the classifieds. I took that as a good thing, meaning no one wanted to get rid of them. Maybe I was wrong and should have went with what I KNEW I liked from first hand experience with the XCON.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.