Incriminator Audio ?

Texas
10+ year member

In my search for my first system I think I have finally found what subwoofer I want to go with for my setup.

My question is:

Should I go with the Lethal Injection series ? its 189.00$ and the specs are:

600 Watt RMS Rated

DVC 2 ohm or 4 ohm

OR

The DeathRow series ? it is 319.00$ and the specs are:

• 1000 Watt RMS Rated

• DVC 1 ohm or 2 ohm

Also is there any difference in the Flatlyne series and the DeathRow?

I am only going to purchase one of these and install in the trunk of a 08 mustang.

Sealed or ported box, specs, and what amp I should use?

Would using this subwoofer require me to make the Big 3 upgrade?

go with the flatlynes on a 1500 mono

two dual 4s on a audiopipe 1500d would sound great

the other subs like ported boxes more and since its a prefab u are already limited on output

i have a 12" LI with a duel 2 running off of a MB Quart DSC 1500.1D amp, its a great sub and can handle more than 600 with no problem, i'm running 750watts daily but can crank it to 800 to show off a bit. as for an enclosure nick, one of the owners, suggested a 2.5ft3 box tuned at 32-34hz ported box. a 3ft3 ported box tuned to 33hz will in the end have a 2.5ft3 volume after port size and woofer displacement. my box is 14.5high, 28 wide, 17 deep, and the port 2" wide and a total of 21.5 long port.

go with the flatlynes on a 1500 mono
two dual 4s on a audiopipe 1500d would sound great

the other subs like ported boxes more and since its a prefab u are already limited on output
I dont think a single 1500 mono can push two flatlynes...?

i have a 12" LI with a duel 2 running off of a MB Quart DSC 1500.1D amp, its a great sub and can handle more than 600 with no problem, i'm running 750watts daily but can crank it to 800 to show off a bit. as for an enclosure nick, one of the owners, suggested a 2.5ft3 box tuned at 32-34hz ported box. a 3ft3 ported box tuned to 33hz will in the end have a 2.5ft3 volume after port size and woofer displacement. my box is 14.5high, 28 wide, 17 deep, and the port 2" wide and a total of 21.5 long port.
How strong is the single LI ? your setup sounds completley like what I Want.

Who would you reccomend I get a box of those exact specifications built by, who did yours?

you can go to youtube and there are several videos of single 12" LI subs. i have a wrangler with a single LI and it pounds hard, it rattles the window mirrors and i am able to clearly hear the sub with the top down and doors off on the highway doing 70.

i had a friend build my enclosure, he's a carpenter so he had all the tools to do the job. the size of the enclosure is up to you, but i went with what was recommended by one of the owners of the company

for 600...i can get you a sub and amp and a box... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and im in oklahoma
All new? and tuned and installed? or just the supplies? cause if its just the supplies I can get it all here for about 500$ after shipping online.

Im at University of Arkansas.. I have alot of friends at OU though, Congrats on the win tonight !

i spent around $600 for everything, but i didn't have to pay to have an enclosure built i only paid for the 3/4 mdf. the sub was $200 delivered, the amp was $300 delivered and $100 for the 1/0 gauge wire kit

you can go to youtube and there are several videos of single 12" LI subs. i have a wrangler with a single LI and it pounds hard, it rattles the window mirrors and i am able to clearly hear the sub with the top down and doors off on the highway doing 70.
i had a friend build my enclosure, he's a carpenter so he had all the tools to do the job. the size of the enclosure is up to you, but i went with what was recommended by one of the owners of the company
Thanks for the info.. I think I will go with this setup for sure, the videos just seal the deal for me!

thats what sold me on the sub. my amp puts out 1500watt rms at 1 ohm so the amp isn't working hard to power the sub, but i do plan on getting a DP from IA

no its used //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif and just the supplies....its not IA though its sundown and crossfire...ill be headed to dewitt soon if you know where that is...but i didnt know you were lookin for new lol. and thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.