Incriminator Audio ?

this is where is got my sub from, they also sell subs from other small companies along with there own subs, take a look at the SSA ICON and XCON, they are up there with IA

I dont think a single 1500 mono can push two flatlynes...?
Easily my personal pick would be the sundown 1500d but for a budget a mb quart or audiopipe will do fine and you can get another amp and strap them later on down the road for double the power. just the min ohm load goes from 1ohm to 2ohm strapped. Which is why I like the sundowns I'd run those at 1 ohm strapped and not worry about any thing except the electrical to back the two amps.

the only down side to IA is having to wait for the sub to be built, they really don't overstock on there subs and amps, its all made to order. i know that IA just finished moving onto a new building so it might me a little longer then usual.

the only down side to IA is having to wait for the sub to be built, they really don't overstock on there subs and amps, its all made to order. i know that IA just finished moving onto a new building so it might me a little longer then usual.
This is true but I believe it's worth the wait great product for great price.

Easily my personal pick would be the sundown 1500d but for a budget a mb quart or audiopipe will do fine and you can get another amp and strap them later on down the road for double the power. just the min ohm load goes from 1ohm to 2ohm strapped. Which is why I like the sundowns I'd run those at 1 ohm strapped and not worry about any thing except the electrical to back the two amps.
yeah the big three is a must along with 0/1 gauge power and ground wire for the amp and the big three.

This is true but I believe it's worth the wait great product for great price.
I had no problem waiting for my LI, i do have to say that they have the best customer service i have ever dealt with hands down nick is the man.

yeah the big three is a must along with 0/1 gauge power and ground wire for the amp and the big three.
For two I had what's posted above and two xs power d3100s and a dc power 250 amp alt and they never had a problem and I think I couldve done away with the extra batts and still been fine

I had no problem waiting for my LI, i do have to say that they have the best customer service i have ever dealt with hands down nick is the man.
Way better to deal with than dd and yet I still rock dd lol. Wouldnt mind being a dealer down the road for Incriminator when I expand my shop. Still just a install bay but I'm going to expand sooner or later

For two I had what's posted above and two xs power d3100s and a dc power 250 amp alt and they never had a problem and I think I couldve done away with the extra batts and still been fine
i had a plow on my jeep so i have a $400 mean green alt producing 200 amps and i had a duel optima read top batteries, i got rid of the plow and batteries but still have the alt.

i had a plow on my jeep so i have a $400 mean green alt producing 200 amps and i had a duel optima read top batteries, i got rid of the plow and batteries but still have the alt.
Pop a group 31 in and I believe you could run them strapped. More often than not two amps strapped is more efficient than one huge amp.

It's a battery rating I personally suggest xs power, but if you are on a budget c&d batts can be had for cheap and they do fine. Look up battery groups and you will find that group 31 have the best ah rating for the size of the batt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.