Incriminator Audio Warden Series Release May 1st!!

IA has a magnetizer - if you are asking them.
I was indeed. Have another question actually..

do they have issues with their cooling system not having enough compression for cooling vs. just putting the coil on a table and letting it cool off?

inquiring minds want to know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I was indeed. Have another question actually..
do they have issues with their cooling system not having enough compression for cooling vs. just putting the coil on a table and letting it cool off?

inquiring minds want to know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
When I asked Nick about it he told me they tested different heights of spacing to get the right pressure.

If neo wasn't so darned expensive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I am prototyping a neo sub and my cost at low quantity for the neo magnets to make the prototype is around 250 dollars.
I hear ya. I wasn't implying that profits are skyrocketing, just that pricing is. But its also fair to mention this is not a daily sub expected to be purchased by the average enthusiast either. If it truly tops all others in the SPL lanes, competitors will line up to pay that $1200. The average guy wont. But then I guess that begs the question is that the manufacturer's fault, marketing's fault, or the consumer for not taking a realistic view at the product. It wont be long before people are posting on here asking if they really need to upgrade their stock alt to run two of these in their SQL setup.

I hear ya. I wasn't implying that profits are skyrocketing, just that pricing is. But its also fair to mention this is not a daily sub expected to be purchased by the average enthusiast either. If it truly tops all others in the SPL lanes, competitors will line up to pay that $1200. The average guy wont. But then I guess that begs the question is that the manufacturer's fault, marketing's fault, or the consumer for not taking a realistic view at the product. It wont be long before people are posting on here asking if they really need to upgrade their stock alt to run two of these in their SQL setup.
id like to find that last part out though, in all honesty as i have yet to do so...

I like nick and all and im not knocking his product, but the "ADC - Air Driven Cooling" is laughable since all subwoofers are essentially diaphram air pumps. People who will consider these are smart and don't need additional techno jargon.
I can totally understand how you could think that, but it's not just a spacer between the basket and the motor. As it plays air is forced across the coil and with the right height of spacing the coil is roughly 40 degrees cooler!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.