Incriminator Audio Warden Series Release May 1st!!

na_rsx
10+ year member

Incriminator Audio FTW
Just thought I share, if I had the monies I would definitely buy one, but I dont so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Either way my Lethal Injection is more than enough for my bass needs....................for the moment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

http://incriminatoraudio.com/update/index.php?page=2&product=22

Copy from Nick's post:

DSC00188.JPG

Warden Series Extreme SPL Subwoofers

Available in 12, 15, 18, and 21

Dual .7 and Dual 1.4 Standard or Other Custom Options Available

Black Cast Basket

3" 8 layer Flat Aluminum Voice Coil

Black Progressive Spiders with Woven Tinsels - Suspension Options Available

Non-pressed Kraft Fiber Reinforced Cone

Double Layer Foam Surround

130 Oz Neo Column Magnets with Black Finish

Interlocking Aluminum Spider Spacer Assemble

CILD - Center Interlocking Dustcap Design for Easy Field Recones

ADC - Air Driven Cooling - Six Column Vents for Max Motor Cooling

Silver Push Terminals

Wrap Around Rubber Gasket

2500 Watt RMS Rated

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We will start taking order for it on May 1st, the first units will ship a week later on Friday (8th).

I get asked all the time - Why is the Warden better?

The short of it is - I spend the last 5 years of my life working on this driver and I consider it by todays standards to be the end all be all of SPL drivers. This driver has a true top plate that will allow full transfer of flux from the neo magnets to the gap. Check out the site for the full story on that. This motor is so powerful we've build them with an overhead crane. Believe me or don't believe me - people will tell you I don't talk the talk unless I can walk the walk. The judge of the truth will be the SPL lanes!

Thanks,

Nick

I like nick and all and im not knocking his product, but the "ADC - Air Driven Cooling" is laughable since all subwoofers are essentially diaphram air pumps. People who will consider these are smart and don't need additional techno jargon.

I like nick and all and im not knocking his product, but the "ADC - Air Driven Cooling" is laughable since all subwoofers are essentially diaphram air pumps. People who will consider these are smart and don't need additional techno jargon.
ADC is not technical mumbo jumbo........it is a tested proven system that actually works by moving more air across the voice coil than normal, effectively lowering voice coil temps. But you are right about the people that will consider running these subs......they are very smart!

IMG_1637-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.